We look forward to meeting you in person! Many of our patients experience tremendous relief from their sleep dentistry appointment, and we can’t wait for you to have it, too.
Before your appointment:
- Alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to a dental cleaning or dental surgery (diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves, rheumatic fever, joint replacement within past 6 months, etc.) or if you are on any medications (heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc) or require medication prior to dental cleanings (antibiotics for pre-medication).
- Arrange for a driver. If you are under 18 years of age or if you have special needs, a parent or guardian must accompany you to the first visit.
- An interpreter (if applicable). Please let us know ahead of time so arrangements can be made.
The day of your appointment, please come 15 minutes early so there’s time to complete a few forms. You will need to bring:
- Your insurance card
- Your preferred method of payment
- A list of current medications
If you are not able to make your scheduled appointment time, please let our office know as soon as possible. Your cancellation allows one of the patients on our waiting list to receive treatment sooner.